- 12 ounces of lite whipped topping
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- One 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped almonds pecans, or other nuts (optional)
- 2 graham-cracker pie crusts
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the pie crusts) in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust(s).
- If you can stand to wait (I never can!), let pies sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set
This is one of the easiest and tastiest pies I've ever made. Best of all, it's no bake! You can use coconut or leave it out. You can add bananas or other fruits. Whatever your pleasure, it's sure to be a fast and easy favorite!