Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Million Dollar Pie


Ingredients

  • 12 ounces of lite whipped topping
  • One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • One 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple drained
  • 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
  • 1 cup chopped almonds pecans, or other nuts (optional)
  • 2 graham-cracker pie crusts

  1. Mix all the ingredients together (except for the pie crusts) in a large mixing bowl.
  2. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust(s).
  3. If you can stand to wait (I never can!), let pies sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set




This is one of the easiest and tastiest pies I've ever made.  Best of all, it's no bake!  You can use coconut or leave it out.  You can add bananas or other fruits.  Whatever your pleasure, it's sure to be a fast and easy favorite!

13 comments:

  1. This looks so easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love desserts with pineapple and coconut, so I know I would love this! And it sounds so easy to make, too! Thanks for the recipe, I can't wait to try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe is worth a million, easy delicious and no baking.The perfect pie for summer (or any other time).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really interesting. If I could find a way to make it vegan, I may give it a try. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good! Will try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That looks so good! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple recipe with only 7 ingredients and a lot of yumminess. I copied the recipe to try out later on my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pie looks so tasty and easy to make;thanks much for recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks easy and so yummy. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so good! I love anything with a pineapple and coconut combination, so I've got to make this very soon! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks really good im gonna have to try thid one :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mom used to make this when I was growing up, I haven't had it in forever!! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete